Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trying to learn the art of tangling

My very talented sister and I have both taken up learning to tangle - Zentangle. I have already completed this year's Christmas cards but I won't post them until after I have mailed them to everyone.  But here is another project that I just completed. The design will go on note cards.  Slowly I am picking up this neat art form.


Also on my plate is learning to paint with chalk paint. I have found many neat ideas on Pinterest and also located some homemade recipes to prepare my own paint using plaster of Paris.  I have another coat to do on a thrift find - coffee table and will be posting the before and after pics and some instructions and helpful hints in the next while when I am done.

Please contact me at penandinkwell@yahoo.com.

You can find me on Pinterest (Sue Montgomery Lane)

I am also on Sulia.com

And I am also on Facebook



Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment