Friday, August 9, 2013

More projects added, More to come!

It's a nice somewhat cool summer day, really comfortable!  I am playing catch-up and trying to post some of my many project pictures on this blog.  As I get caught up, I will start to give some instructions for the projects.  Enjoy! Be sure to scroll way down through the blog as the photos aren't necessarily all grouped by art medium.  I have included knitted projects, canvas paint, pen and ink, Cricut, decoupage and more!

A button-close cowl that rests a bit on the shoulder

A royal blue cowl

Green cowl for my sister. Below is the stitch pattern.


***************************** 


An Icelandic Lopi yarn cowl


A red knitted turtleneck cowl

Metallic yarns - green and gold

Another example of one of my stitch patterns

Black and white variagated yarn cowl

Afghan knit using a super large needle and a smaller one

Very soft chenille tie-closed scarf

Soft chenille cowl

 A lightweight scarf made with triple strands of crochet cotton

Below is my friend wearing this crochet cotton scarf


*******************

A brown cowl I made for a friend

A left-over yarn scarf

 Red, white and black scarf

Rose colored turtleneck cowl

My friend modelling the ivory scarf I made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment