Friday, March 15, 2019

Winding down winter, hurry up spring!

It's a damp day out today, not overly cold....but a good day to keep on crafting and getting projects done.

This is another memorial canvas that I made for a nice woman. We had connected a little while back when she was looking for someone to do some calligraphy for her.  That went well and we became Facebook friends, I would enjoy it if we became 'real' friends too.

She saw that I was making these canvases so we did a trade - her husband is a wood worker and I liked his work a lot.  They gave me a cookbook holder and I completed a memorial canvas in exchange. It was a win-win for us.

Here is a picture of the cookbook holder and the Facebook page so you can see other projects.















And this is the memorial canvas that I completed.  As with other ones, I do not publicly show the photograph on these canvases to respect the privacy of the family. The photo is on the left side.  This one is black and white - acrylic paint on canvas; spray varnish.



Find me at:





Thanks for stopping by~
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment