Friday, October 18, 2013

Autumn is in the air

The leaves are changing and it is getting dark earlier, it's the perfect time to get crafting and make some Christmas presents!

I wish I could sit and write more, I find that I always have a project or two on the go and combining that with volunteering and daily life, I don't have as much time to write as I had hoped.

So I will be posting more photos than words...

Here are some of my newest creations:

Baby rattle -- black ink....Baby written in handle


Close up of a super soft baby blanket I made for a special little girl

Reclaimed pallet wood, randomly cut, lettered in black paint



 Electric guitar...black ink. I may make some note cards with this design.

Acoustic guitar design with black ink


Canvas with calligraphy overlay - birth information. Washed with purple acrylic paint and floated darker around edges.  Cricut lettering with heavy cardstock

Thrift find - part of a three-piece set. I made chalk paint using plaster of Paris and light colonial blue interior latex paint. I distressed some of the edges and legs. Coated with three coats of Minwax clear finishing wax.

Visit me on Pinterest!

I can be contacted by emailing: penandinkwell@yahoo.com

Thanks for viewing my photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment