Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The clacking of knitting needles continues!

I made my nephew and his wife a soft, cuddly blanket for their baby-to-be.  They are expecting a little girl, it is exciting for the family and their son will enjoy being a big brother!

Here is the blanket keeping the baby toasty warm now...she is due to make her arrival at the beginning of December.



*****

Here are two scarves I made that will keep the wearer protected from the cold 
and be fashionable at the same time!

This was done with one strand of multi-color yarn and a strand of blue.  I did my own stitch repeat and it falls quite nicely.  The length is long enough for a double loop  infinity scarf

This double loop infinity features one strand of purple and one of cream.
 It is also destined to be toasty warm.


Thanks for looking today.

I can be contacted at penandinkwell@yahoo.com 

and am also on Pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment