Sunday, November 16, 2014

November projects!

It is hard to believe it is November already!  I am making gifts for family and friends.  Here are a few pictures....

These are quart Mason jars. I painted them Deco chalky finish paint in "relic".  After drying, I used a dark sanding block to sand back over the lettering and raised portions of the jar.  After a wipe down, I waxed with Deco creamy wax,




This one of the multi-color scarves I knitted (shown in previous blog post) 
and modeled by the recipient. 




On the left is a close-up of the stitch pattern I designed and the finished project is on the right. It is a nice lightweight lacy acrylic infinity scarf, made long enough to wrap around the neck twice.


I can be reached at penandinkwell@yahoo.com  if you have any questions
 or would like me to make you something special!



I can be found on Pinterest at: 


Thank you for looking at my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment