Thursday, January 24, 2019

Let's get this party started!

Ok, now that I am psyched to keep this current I will show new projects as I finish them.

This wrapped canvas sign was a joy to make. With wrapped canvas, I painted with brown acrylic paint as the background.  Lettering in pink, yellow and white have the baby's information.  I sprayed a top coat of varnish (now that was fun as it was so cold in the garage and outside so I sprayed fast, brought the canvas inside.)  I attached some ribbon to hang the sign and then gave it as a present.

I will be starting another sign soon, a friend's first grandchild is due any day now so once I get the info I can start painting!  Boy or girl?  I lean towards the baby being a boy but hey, I have a 50/50 chance!



You can follow my Pinterest Boards and I'd like to follow you back!  


I can be found at:
https://www.pinterest.ca/sue_montgomery/

And you can reach me by email at penandinkwell@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment