Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hot and Humid, a good day to craft indoors

I am actually working on a few projects at the moment - a baby blanket,  personalized canvas wall art for a new set of twins, and my Christmas cards. At a later date I will post pictures.

Here are some other projects that I have completed -

Signs

A commemorative canvas made with acrylic paint and varnish wash and lettered in acrylic.

Another commemorative canvas with acrylic paint.


Commemorating a 40th anniversary - aged with acrylic on canvas and acrylic paint lettering.


For a new baby's nursery - canvas with acrylic paint



*****
Knitting 

Here's a cozy ivory cowl!

*****
Other Projects

Before - my woodworking pal made this wooden bench for me

After - I stained and varnished the bench - a great gift for my daughter and her hubby!



A floor cloth - canvas fabric, I made a stamp out of a compressed sponge (those are so cool!) and acrylic paint......top-coated with 3 coats of varnish

*****

I think I am caught up now!  As I complete new projects, they will be added to the blog. Thanks for reading!

You can contact me at penandinkwell@yahoo.com  or look for me on Facebook, Pinterest  or Sulia.






No comments:

Post a Comment