Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tearing fabric - the ultimate stress reliever!

It's still pretty cool, even cold out so I continue to do projects indoors. I am waiting for nice weather to try some 'paint pouring' projects.  I won't stress out doing it outside, inside it would be pretty messy for a beginner trying out this technique.

So indoors I continue to craft. This is another torn fabric wreath.  It consists of a striped fabric and a floral fabric. This time I snipped each end of each strip with pinking shears to give it a bit of a different look. 

This is going to be a door prize for a baby shower in the summer. I will probably make another one in a different color scheme, too.

Thanks for stopping by!


*****


You can find me on Pinterest. I pin lots of cute, helpful, fun and practical pins from a variety of Pinteresters! (Is that a real name for us who love to be on Pinterest?)


*****







I also have a Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Handcrafted-Projects-by-Sue-Lane-105487656209042/


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment