Sunday, February 16, 2014

Have needles - will knit!

Winter is the best time to knit when you live in a cold climate area. Hours spent indoors during the winter allow for some extra crafting time.   I am getting a good start on gifts for later this year!
Stay in, stay warm, and create!

 This cozy cowl is made from an acrylic yarn. 
 It can be worn like a turtleneck or unrolled upward to keep the wind off your face.

This is a purple infinity scarf that can go around the neck twice or worn longer - it's up to you!


Another infinity, this orange scarf will keep you nice and toasty!

This is a traditional long scarf with fringe. 
 I have combined two colors of yarn - green and navy for a fun look.



I have a few other projects on the go right now and will add them soon. 

Hopefully spring is just around the corner but until then, I will keep on knitting!

Thanks for looking!


Please follow me on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/sue_montgomery/

If you would like to chat with me about anything, email me at penandinkwell@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment